Dale's is one of the best widely available Pale Ales. It pours a semi-hazy, light copper color with a solid head. The aroma is welcoming, with both pale malt and piney hops. On the taste we find biscuity, caramel malt, and some fruity hops like peach and apricot. The finish turns a little spicy and peppery, adding to the complexity. This is a full bodied, well carbonated beer that seems malty but is not lacking in the hops at all. Bold and robust for this style, this is a great full-flavored Pale Ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Dream Yard. 27 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Imperial Golden Nugget. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Holy Hermit. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Biere de Mars. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Dark Island. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity