Dale's is one of the best widely available Pale Ales. It pours a semi-hazy, light copper color with a solid head. The aroma is welcoming, with both pale malt and piney hops. On the taste we find biscuity, caramel malt, and some fruity hops like peach and apricot. The finish turns a little spicy and peppery, adding to the complexity. This is a full bodied, well carbonated beer that seems malty but is not lacking in the hops at all. Bold and robust for this style, this is a great full-flavored Pale Ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Cougar. 55 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Panther. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Otra Vez. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to IPAs East and West. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Another One. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity