Summer Solstice is an enigma. It is much darker and maltier than other summer seasonal beers. At its base is a medium toasted malt floor with some caramel and vanilla hints and a fair amount of ginger spiciness coming through on the aftertaste. This has a creamy mouth feel and is light bodied, but is not attempting to fit in with the summer crowd whatsoever.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Outside Denali IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Xocoveza. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Once Upon a Time in Blenheim. 7 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity