Summer Solstice is an enigma. It is much darker and maltier than other summer seasonal beers. At its base is a medium toasted malt floor with some caramel and vanilla hints and a fair amount of ginger spiciness coming through on the aftertaste. This has a creamy mouth feel and is light bodied, but is not attempting to fit in with the summer crowd whatsoever.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 31 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 2 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 2 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity