Summer Solstice is an enigma. It is much darker and maltier than other summer seasonal beers. At its base is a medium toasted malt floor with some caramel and vanilla hints and a fair amount of ginger spiciness coming through on the aftertaste. This has a creamy mouth feel and is light bodied, but is not attempting to fit in with the summer crowd whatsoever.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Source Series Apis. 15 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to Get Back to Wort!. 49 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to On the Boulevard. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Saison Brett. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Montucky Cold Snack. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calf. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity