Shuttle Bunny pours a lighter straw color, slightly cloudy, with very little head. It has a sweet tropical hop aroma with some blueberry notes. This has the creamy, smooth texture you get from white IPAs, but because it's a double you are getting a little more substance. It has a lot of orange peel and tropical hops that are mellowed out by the wheat malt characteristics. There are also some vanilla notes in the aftertaste. The sweetness and the hops are very well balanced here with a lot of complex flavors and it'd be hard to guess it is 8.5%. Kern River has a winner.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Ponto S.I.P.A. (Sessionable India Pale Ale). 33 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hayburner. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Azacca IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gaffel Kolsch. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Double Pillow. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity