This beer pours a very clear salmon pink with heavy effervescence and a frothy white head that peters out quickly. The aroma is a light fruitiness marked with wheat, and smells crisp. The taste is quite light and dry, like a cranberry sparkling wine. The cranberries add a tartness that is crisp that moderates any sweetness on the finish. If the quince is there, it's very mild. The carbonation is heavy and the mouth feel is light. It's hard to believe this is a beer, because blindfolded we'd say it's more closely related to a nice rose.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Seizoen. 46 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Senor Saison. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Happy Hops. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Infinite Void Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity