Calm Before the Storm is exactly as described and tastes as such: a cream ale with coffee and vanilla. It pours a very clear golden coppery color with slight head. The aroma is a strong coffee, as if you were smelling the spent grinds from your pot of coffee this morning. The taste isn't much different - very coffee forward with just a hint of vanilla. The only downside is the aftertaste which is more like freeze-dried Folgers than freshly ground beans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 10 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to IPAs East and West. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Just Vanilla - Cuvee. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity