Calm Before the Storm is exactly as described and tastes as such: a cream ale with coffee and vanilla. It pours a very clear golden coppery color with slight head. The aroma is a strong coffee, as if you were smelling the spent grinds from your pot of coffee this morning. The taste isn't much different - very coffee forward with just a hint of vanilla. The only downside is the aftertaste which is more like freeze-dried Folgers than freshly ground beans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 13 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 38 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity