The Gubna pours a hazy amber color with a thick white head. It has a powerful, hoppy, tropical fruit aroma that leads to great anticipation for the first sip. The taste is citrus and tropical hops as well with very little bitterness. The mouthfeel is full-bodied and creamy. It then finishes with a butterscotch sweetness that satisfies but there is some bitterness in the aftertaste that reminds you this is an Imperial.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Senor Saison. 14 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Happy Hops. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Infinite Void Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Booming Rollers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity