Pumpkin Down pours a dark copper color with a reddish hue and a medium tan head. This is easy drinking for a Scottish ale, maintaining a lighter mouthfeel. This is a complex but well-balanced beer that juggles dark roasted malts, earthy hops and brown sugar sweetness. It is reserved in its pumpkin qualities, careful to not let the pumpkin fruit and allspice overwhelm the flavor of the beer. It's always good to see breweries branch out into non-traditional styles of pumpkin beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Flyby Pilsner. 27 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity