Pumpkin Down pours a dark copper color with a reddish hue and a medium tan head. This is easy drinking for a Scottish ale, maintaining a lighter mouthfeel. This is a complex but well-balanced beer that juggles dark roasted malts, earthy hops and brown sugar sweetness. It is reserved in its pumpkin qualities, careful to not let the pumpkin fruit and allspice overwhelm the flavor of the beer. It's always good to see breweries branch out into non-traditional styles of pumpkin beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 51 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to It's a Trappist!. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Sister. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 3 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Fresh Out the Oven v6. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity