The Barrel-Aged version of Ten Fidy pours a dark brown color with a substantial, dark khaki head. Huge aroma of dark malt, chocolate, and vanilla. Taste is bold with similar flavors of roasted malts, coffee, milk chocolate, bourbon, and vanilla. Plus some raisins, fig, and dark cherries. Oaky, barrel flavors smooth everything out. Nicely balanced between the bitter hops and the sweet malt. Medium to full body. Well carbonated with a silky smooth, creamy mouthfeel. This one gets better with age, and if you are patient, you will be rewarded with a terrific beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 42 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 2 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout California Edition. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity