Stone IPA is one of the classic west coast IPAs. It is big, bold, and crisp. It has a fresh, earthy hop flavor with a crisp finish. This is the most well-known and far-reaching IPA from Southern California and it has become popular for good reason: it's a tasty and well-balanced IPA that's hard to find fault with.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Rogue American Amber Ale. 11 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 3 hours ago
- beavwarius and 1 other added a rating for Revision IPA. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 80-Acre Hoppy Wheat Beer. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Killer Bees. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity