Stone IPA is one of the classic west coast IPAs. It is big, bold, and crisp. It has a fresh, earthy hop flavor with a crisp finish. This is the most well-known and far-reaching IPA from Southern California and it has become popular for good reason: it's a tasty and well-balanced IPA that's hard to find fault with.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Once Upon a Time in Blenheim. 17 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer James and Julie. 26 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer 3 Fonteinen Oude Geuze. 43 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Critical Band. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Founders CBS (Canadian Breakfast Stout) 2017. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Zywiec Porter 1881. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Here Comes the Reaper. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for What Hath God Wrought. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity