Stone IPA is one of the classic west coast IPAs. It is big, bold, and crisp. It has a fresh, earthy hop flavor with a crisp finish. This is the most well-known and far-reaching IPA from Southern California and it has become popular for good reason: it's a tasty and well-balanced IPA that's hard to find fault with.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Fort George Vortex IPA. 30 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Sactown Brews. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Dragon's Milk Bourbon Barrel Stout. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: HiFi + LoFi Mixtape. 3 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer MadeWest Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Goosed. 6 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Pumpkin Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity