Stone IPA is one of the classic west coast IPAs. It is big, bold, and crisp. It has a fresh, earthy hop flavor with a crisp finish. This is the most well-known and far-reaching IPA from Southern California and it has become popular for good reason: it's a tasty and well-balanced IPA that's hard to find fault with.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 23 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to On the Boulevard. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Sanctification. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Flock Wave Unfiltered Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for BORIS The Crusher Reserve. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Sactown Brews. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Alpers Trout Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity