Color is cloudy, golden orange, with one finger of off-white, bubbly head that dissipates fairly quickly. Aroma is predominantly tropical fruit and a touch of lactose. On the taste, we get juicy, tropical fruit, like mango, papaya, guava, and passion fruit. There’s a piney dankness to it as well. Malts are soft and flaky, and the lactose adds a smoothness that enhances the mouthfeel. Light to medium body for 8.2%, with easy drinkability and very mellow bitterness. But the big hop flavors catch up with you on the finish, reminding you that this is still a Double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for S1nist0r Black Ale. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Windows Up. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 4 hours ago
- Tattoosday added a rating for Chonk Sundae Sour (Tropical Berry Blast). 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Adam. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity