Color is cloudy, golden orange, with one finger of off-white, bubbly head that dissipates fairly quickly. Aroma is predominantly tropical fruit and a touch of lactose. On the taste, we get juicy, tropical fruit, like mango, papaya, guava, and passion fruit. There’s a piney dankness to it as well. Malts are soft and flaky, and the lactose adds a smoothness that enhances the mouthfeel. Light to medium body for 8.2%, with easy drinkability and very mellow bitterness. But the big hop flavors catch up with you on the finish, reminding you that this is still a Double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer and 1 other added a rating for Glitter & Gold. 10 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity