5 Hop pours blacker than a stout with a gigantic tan head that takes a while to calm down. The aroma is pretty robustly hoppy, predominantly a piney bitter smell. The first couple sips are mouth punches, with strong citrus and pine hoppiness that seem to compete with each other. The bitterness is almost chewable and the finish is rounded out by a burned malt characteristic that lingers. It's medium bodied and is smooth like a stout, and a unique brew for all the hop heads looking for something a little different. It's impressive and clever they managed to get the ABV in right at 5.55%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Filbert. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity