Isle of MaGourdo pours a translucent, amber orange color with lots of carbonation bubbles in the glass. Off-white, fizzy head that thins quickly but leaves some lacing on the glass. Aroma has plenty of pumpkin fruit, pumpkin pie, and cinnamon. On the taste, we notice the light body that drinks like a lager, even though this is an ale. Flavors of pumpkin, cinnamon, clove, and nutmeg, but those don't overwhelm. Highly carbonated with a dry, bubbly mouthfeel. Refreshing and smooth - a perfect pumpkin beer for any warm climate area.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 57 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Red Glove. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity