Isle of MaGourdo pours a translucent, amber orange color with lots of carbonation bubbles in the glass. Off-white, fizzy head that thins quickly but leaves some lacing on the glass. Aroma has plenty of pumpkin fruit, pumpkin pie, and cinnamon. On the taste, we notice the light body that drinks like a lager, even though this is an ale. Flavors of pumpkin, cinnamon, clove, and nutmeg, but those don't overwhelm. Highly carbonated with a dry, bubbly mouthfeel. Refreshing and smooth - a perfect pumpkin beer for any warm climate area.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 26 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tovarish. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA