Milk Stout with chocolate, coffee and spices. Pours with a dark color with a nice tan head. Taste and you get cocoa, coffee with cinnamon, nutmeg with a slight heat from the pasilla peppers. The heat is balance with the sweet as all of the other four flavors will remind you of that warm mexican hot chocolate. Will leave you with a smooth hot feel in your mouth.
Added by Firekiller7576
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 13 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Cougar. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Panther. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Otra Vez. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to IPAs East and West. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Another One. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity