Milk Stout with chocolate, coffee and spices. Pours with a dark color with a nice tan head. Taste and you get cocoa, coffee with cinnamon, nutmeg with a slight heat from the pasilla peppers. The heat is balance with the sweet as all of the other four flavors will remind you of that warm mexican hot chocolate. Will leave you with a smooth hot feel in your mouth.
Added by Firekiller7576
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 53 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity