Milk Stout with chocolate, coffee and spices. Pours with a dark color with a nice tan head. Taste and you get cocoa, coffee with cinnamon, nutmeg with a slight heat from the pasilla peppers. The heat is balance with the sweet as all of the other four flavors will remind you of that warm mexican hot chocolate. Will leave you with a smooth hot feel in your mouth.
Added by Firekiller7576
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 12 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Silver Lake Saison. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to New Glory Days. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Champs de Fraises. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Brandy Barrel-Aged Imperial Pumpkin Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity