This is the first unfiltered IPA in the Enjoy By series and we hope that Stone makes more like this. The color is a golden orange/yellow with a translucent but not super hazy color. Aroma is fresh, hoppy, and citrusy. The hop flavors are very fresh with lots of tangerine, peach, and a bit of mango. As you might expect, there's not a lot of malt presence and this is definitely for the hop heads. But the hops are not bitter at all, and the finish is smooth, dry, and refreshing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 4 minutes ago
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Focal Banger. 2 hours ago
- Evenrude and 1 other added a rating for Love Hazy IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blazing World. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity