Chocolate Sombrero is a Mexican-Style Chocolate Stout that pours a dark brown color with a thick head. There's a roasted malt and smoky flavor in the aroma that sets the stage for an amazing taste. Initially we find ancho chile with a little bit of heat, but it's still pretty subtle. Then we get some cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg, and chili powder. But without a doubt the roasted malt and chocolate flavors dominate. But it's not brewed with chocolate, which is interesting given all of the dark chocolate and cocoa flavors. The "Strange Brew" from our Clown Shoes podcast, this is a complex and full of flavor stout that you should not pass up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pterodactyl. 25 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity