Color is golden straw and so clear you can see right through it. When poured into a glass you'll notice the beautiful appearance. Thin, frothy head that disappears quickly. Light malt aroma. Taste has pilsner malt with some pale malt, noticeably more than most in this category. Toasted bread, cereal malts dominate, but there are some mild hop flavors that are floral and grassy. Clean, crisp and refreshing with a dry, soft, and well carbonated mouthfeel. There's a slight sweetness in the finish. Well done!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 18 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Trade Bait. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for El Sully. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity