Color is golden straw and so clear you can see right through it. When poured into a glass you'll notice the beautiful appearance. Thin, frothy head that disappears quickly. Light malt aroma. Taste has pilsner malt with some pale malt, noticeably more than most in this category. Toasted bread, cereal malts dominate, but there are some mild hop flavors that are floral and grassy. Clean, crisp and refreshing with a dry, soft, and well carbonated mouthfeel. There's a slight sweetness in the finish. Well done!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 54 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Back to Wort!. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to Stouting Match. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Kitty Kat Blues. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 7 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Red Glove. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity