Color is golden straw and so clear you can see right through it. When poured into a glass you'll notice the beautiful appearance. Thin, frothy head that disappears quickly. Light malt aroma. Taste has pilsner malt with some pale malt, noticeably more than most in this category. Toasted bread, cereal malts dominate, but there are some mild hop flavors that are floral and grassy. Clean, crisp and refreshing with a dry, soft, and well carbonated mouthfeel. There's a slight sweetness in the finish. Well done!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tovarish. 7 hours ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Just One Thing...El Dorado. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA