This ale pours a dark molasses brown with hints of red around the outer rim of the glass. The aroma screams of cherry, raisins, fig and bourbon. The upfront dark cherry and bourbon flavors are accompanied by a surprising tart finish that lasts a while. The sweetness is reserved, and blends nicely with the chocolate and dark fruit flavors. The complexity of this beer is a testimony to the effort and craftsmanship that Sierra Nevada has placed in their barrel-aged series offerings.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Odell IPA. 14 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Unfiltered Sculpin. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to It's a Trappist!. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Sister. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 5 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity