This ale pours a dark molasses brown with hints of red around the outer rim of the glass. The aroma screams of cherry, raisins, fig and bourbon. The upfront dark cherry and bourbon flavors are accompanied by a surprising tart finish that lasts a while. The sweetness is reserved, and blends nicely with the chocolate and dark fruit flavors. The complexity of this beer is a testimony to the effort and craftsmanship that Sierra Nevada has placed in their barrel-aged series offerings.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 14 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 39 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity