Pours a nice dark copper color with a thin head that disappears. Applesauce, sourdough bread and peach round out the nose. It's complicated but subtle in the taste, starting with a lot of fruity overtones like pear, apricot, and apple. Woody undertones come out after a couple sips, with a subtle oak that complements the fruit. It's not overly sour, but has a nice reserved funk and a balancing sweetness that's not overpowering. The mouth feel is medium with high carbonation delivered through fairly large soda-like bubbles. We can see why Boulevard let this one develop on its own instead of blending into a Love Child like originally planned.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 8 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 33 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity