Hayburner pours a hazy, golden orange color with one finger of off-white, foamy head that has long lasting retention and lots of lacing. Hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is fresh and juicy with fruit flavors of tangerine, mango, pineapple, and melon. Bready malts with a soft, creamy mouthfeel. Medium body and nicely carbonated. There's a very mild bitterness, with a refreshing bite in the finish. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 12 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wrought Iron IPA. 1 hour ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Summer Beers 2022. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Farthingale. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Branches. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity