Hayburner pours a hazy, golden orange color with one finger of off-white, foamy head that has long lasting retention and lots of lacing. Hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is fresh and juicy with fruit flavors of tangerine, mango, pineapple, and melon. Bready malts with a soft, creamy mouthfeel. Medium body and nicely carbonated. There's a very mild bitterness, with a refreshing bite in the finish. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Pelican. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Fat Tire. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity