Hayburner pours a hazy, golden orange color with one finger of off-white, foamy head that has long lasting retention and lots of lacing. Hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is fresh and juicy with fruit flavors of tangerine, mango, pineapple, and melon. Bready malts with a soft, creamy mouthfeel. Medium body and nicely carbonated. There's a very mild bitterness, with a refreshing bite in the finish. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Consecration. 6 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Brother. 36 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 and 1 other listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Don't Call Me Brant IPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Guinness Draught Stout. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity