Hayburner pours a hazy, golden orange color with one finger of off-white, foamy head that has long lasting retention and lots of lacing. Hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is fresh and juicy with fruit flavors of tangerine, mango, pineapple, and melon. Bready malts with a soft, creamy mouthfeel. Medium body and nicely carbonated. There's a very mild bitterness, with a refreshing bite in the finish. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sunspot Gold. 6 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 52 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Future Perfect. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- IPAman listened to The Gold Standard. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Exploring the Vault. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Springboard Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity