Hayburner pours a hazy, golden orange color with one finger of off-white, foamy head that has long lasting retention and lots of lacing. Hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is fresh and juicy with fruit flavors of tangerine, mango, pineapple, and melon. Bready malts with a soft, creamy mouthfeel. Medium body and nicely carbonated. There’s a very mild bitterness, with a refreshing bite in the finish. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Urumea Donostiako Pale Ale. 14 minutes ago
- plarson listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Latitude 33 Blood Orange IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Starburst IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to What's My Name Again?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity