Chocolate Pecan Porter pours black with a dark brown one finger head that coats the whole glass and then sloughs down. Aroma is of chocolate and toasty malts. Its aptly named because it tastes like chocolate and pecan, with a nice balanced bitterness and a nutty praline sweetness. There's a nice acidity that balances the richness of the chocolate and roastiness. Mouth feel is medium, with good snappy carbonation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 22 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Imperial Golden Nugget. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Holy Hermit. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Biere de Mars. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Dark Island. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Zombie Dust. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity