Amalgamator is a classic West Coast style IPA from Beachwood. It pours a clear, golden amber color with a very bubbly, white head. Smell is fresh and dank. The taste is mostly citrus, but we also get berry, pine, and tropical fruit. There's just enough malt to let the hops really shine. Medium body and the mouthfeel is crisp and smooth. Very clean and dry in the finish, with a slight lingering bitterness. Overall, a fantastic IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Golden Monkey. 17 minutes ago
- budman1 listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for S1nist0r Black Ale. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Windows Up. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 5 hours ago
- Tattoosday added a rating for Chonk Sundae Sour (Tropical Berry Blast). 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Adam. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity