Amalgamator is an outstanding West Coast style IPA from Beachwood BBQ & Brewing. It pours a clear, golden amber color with a very bubbly, white head. Smell is fresh and dank. The taste is mostly citrus, but also some tropical fruit. Orange, grapefruit, papaya, and mango all show up. There’s just enough malt to let the hops really shine. Medium body and the mouthfeel is creamy and smooth. Very clean and dry in the finish, with a lingering bitterness. Overall, a fantastic IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Natural Liberty. 50 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Arête 2016 . 51 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Spock It. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Isle Of MaGourdo. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Kitty Kat Blues. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Icelandic Wee Heavy. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for West Coast Red. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hammerland DIPA. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity