Amalgamator is a classic West Coast style IPA from Beachwood. It pours a clear, golden amber color with a very bubbly, white head. Smell is fresh and dank. The taste is mostly citrus, but we also get berry, pine, and tropical fruit. There's just enough malt to let the hops really shine. Medium body and the mouthfeel is crisp and smooth. Very clean and dry in the finish, with a slight lingering bitterness. Overall, a fantastic IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for M-43. 28 minutes ago
- ghost74 and 1 other added a rating for Panther. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Pyramid Hefeweizen. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Three Philosophers (2015). 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for LagerHosen. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller and 1 other listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity