Amalgamator is a classic West Coast style IPA from Beachwood. It pours a clear, golden amber color with a very bubbly, white head. Smell is fresh and dank. The taste is mostly citrus, but we also get berry, pine, and tropical fruit. There's just enough malt to let the hops really shine. Medium body and the mouthfeel is crisp and smooth. Very clean and dry in the finish, with a slight lingering bitterness. Overall, a fantastic IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ commented on beer General Sherman IPA. 2 hours ago
- SuzyQ added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 5 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity