Amalgamator is an outstanding West Coast style IPA from Beachwood BBQ & Brewing. It pours a clear, golden amber color with a very bubbly, white head. Smell is fresh and dank. The taste is mostly citrus, but also some tropical fruit. Orange, grapefruit, papaya, and mango all show up. There’s just enough malt to let the hops really shine. Medium body and the mouthfeel is creamy and smooth. Very clean and dry in the finish, with a lingering bitterness. Overall, a fantastic IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Experimental J-Hole. 27 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Flora. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Art Car IPA. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Rogue Creamery 80th Anniversary Ale. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Bourbon Council. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity