Amalgamator is a classic West Coast style IPA from Beachwood. It pours a clear, golden amber color with a very bubbly, white head. Smell is fresh and dank. The taste is mostly citrus, but we also get berry, pine, and tropical fruit. There's just enough malt to let the hops really shine. Medium body and the mouthfeel is crisp and smooth. Very clean and dry in the finish, with a slight lingering bitterness. Overall, a fantastic IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 6 minutes ago
- plarson listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 52 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Perpetual Haze. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Samuel Adams Honey Queen. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Stars Align. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Zonker Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity