Amalgamator is a classic West Coast style IPA from Beachwood. It pours a clear, golden amber color with a very bubbly, white head. Smell is fresh and dank. The taste is mostly citrus, but we also get berry, pine, and tropical fruit. There's just enough malt to let the hops really shine. Medium body and the mouthfeel is crisp and smooth. Very clean and dry in the finish, with a slight lingering bitterness. Overall, a fantastic IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Citrus Mistress. 6 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Once Upon a Time in Blenheim. 37 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer James and Julie. 45 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer 3 Fonteinen Oude Geuze. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Critical Band. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Founders CBS (Canadian Breakfast Stout) 2017. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Zywiec Porter 1881. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Here Comes the Reaper. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity