Amalgamator is a classic West Coast style IPA from Beachwood. It pours a clear, golden amber color with a very bubbly, white head. Smell is fresh and dank. The taste is mostly citrus, but we also get berry, pine, and tropical fruit. There's just enough malt to let the hops really shine. Medium body and the mouthfeel is crisp and smooth. Very clean and dry in the finish, with a slight lingering bitterness. Overall, a fantastic IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to L.A.I.P.As. 14 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Capitulation. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Maduro. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Solis Occasus. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Milk Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity