This Limited Edition oak aged highland ale pours a bright but opaque light copper color with very little head with what's there diminishing very quickly. The aroma is whiskey forward with a sweet caramel that's a really pleasant combination. Up front is the whisky, with slightly smoky and woody tones that's balanced out well by a sweet and malty caramel. It's big feeling on the mouthfeel with mild carbonation that lends itself well to the whisky bite and honey sweetness. This beer is smooth, strong and sweet. It's complex and enjoyable enough that it would probably be great aged as well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 59 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale