This Limited Edition oak aged highland ale pours a bright but opaque light copper color with very little head with what's there diminishing very quickly. The aroma is whiskey forward with a sweet caramel that's a really pleasant combination. Up front is the whisky, with slightly smoky and woody tones that's balanced out well by a sweet and malty caramel. It's big feeling on the mouthfeel with mild carbonation that lends itself well to the whisky bite and honey sweetness. This beer is smooth, strong and sweet. It's complex and enjoyable enough that it would probably be great aged as well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 56 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity