This Limited Edition oak aged highland ale pours a bright but opaque light copper color with very little head with what's there diminishing very quickly. The aroma is whiskey forward with a sweet caramel that's a really pleasant combination. Up front is the whisky, with slightly smoky and woody tones that's balanced out well by a sweet and malty caramel. It's big feeling on the mouthfeel with mild carbonation that lends itself well to the whisky bite and honey sweetness. This beer is smooth, strong and sweet. It's complex and enjoyable enough that it would probably be great aged as well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 59 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity