This Limited Edition oak aged highland ale pours a bright but opaque light copper color with very little head with what's there diminishing very quickly. The aroma is whiskey forward with a sweet caramel that's a really pleasant combination. Up front is the whisky, with slightly smoky and woody tones that's balanced out well by a sweet and malty caramel. It's big feeling on the mouthfeel with mild carbonation that lends itself well to the whisky bite and honey sweetness. This beer is smooth, strong and sweet. It's complex and enjoyable enough that it would probably be great aged as well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 33 minutes ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 38 minutes ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 40 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity