MixTape is the next beer in Stone's experimental series. This one is a mix of barrel-aged and non-barrel-aged beers (though which is LoFi and which is HiFi is uncertain). It pours a golden honey/amber color with very little head and a nose-full of warm, sweet aroma. The taste blends earthy notes with a tangy fruitiness and some vanilla and clove spiciness in the aftertaste. This is another very unique offering from the Stochasticity Project.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer listened to Stone, Cold. 26 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sam Adams Boston Lager. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Landline. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hidden Grotto. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Juice Press. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity