Sea Lion Sour pours a beautiful hazy dark pink color with a two finger white head that doesn't lace and goes away instantly. The aroma is mostly of fresh raspberry. The carbonation is lively, and the mouthfeel is medium to surprisingly heavy. It tastes of tart raspberry with subtle yeast. Other tart berries are in play, and it is slightly briny which compliments the tartness really nicely. It finishes pretty crisply, and it's super refreshing for those hot late summer days.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Tanilla Porter. 49 minutes ago
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Christmas Special. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Pistil. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity