Sea Lion Sour pours a beautiful hazy dark pink color with a two finger white head that doesn't lace and goes away instantly. The aroma is mostly of fresh raspberry. The carbonation is lively, and the mouthfeel is medium to surprisingly heavy. It tastes of tart raspberry with subtle yeast. Other tart berries are in play, and it is slightly briny which compliments the tartness really nicely. It finishes pretty crisply, and it's super refreshing for those hot late summer days.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 1 hour ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 1 hour ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity