Sea Lion Sour pours a beautiful hazy dark pink color with a two finger white head that doesn't lace and goes away instantly. The aroma is mostly of fresh raspberry. The carbonation is lively, and the mouthfeel is medium to surprisingly heavy. It tastes of tart raspberry with subtle yeast. Other tart berries are in play, and it is slightly briny which compliments the tartness really nicely. It finishes pretty crisply, and it's super refreshing for those hot late summer days.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Sorry, Not Sorry!. 2 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Beer From Here: INW Lager. 21 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 47 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity