Xtra-Citra Pale Ale pours a slightly hazy, light golden color. Head is white and fizzy and thins to a few coarse bubbles. Strong aroma of lemon and grapefruit citrus. Taste is similar, with lemon and lime but also some tropical fruit flavors, maybe mango and pineapple. The Citra hops are very present. Light, bready malts with just a hint of sweetness. Medium carbonation with a mouthfeel that reminds us of Squirt soda. Finish is clean and bright with low bitterness. Only 4.5% ABV and light bodied, but lots of hop flavor for a beer at only 4.5%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Chonk Sundae Sour (Tropical Berry Blast). 3 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 23 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for State of Haze. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Big Little Thing. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Magnetic Midnight. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity