Stout at the Devil pours a dark brown color with a thick, khaki colored, creamy and foamy head. Aroma more like milk stout with coffee, vanilla and cream. Taste is amazing. Dark roasted malt, oatmeal, caramel and molasses, vanilla, dark chocolate, and tons of cold brew coffee flavors. Lively carbonation with a light body and mouthfeel. Super drinkable at 7.7% and a fantastic stout from Alabama!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Porter. 52 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Equinox Ale. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity