Stout at the Devil pours a dark brown color with a thick, khaki colored, creamy and foamy head. Aroma more like milk stout with coffee, vanilla and cream. Taste is amazing. Dark roasted malt, oatmeal, caramel and molasses, vanilla, dark chocolate, and tons of cold brew coffee flavors. Lively carbonation with a light body and mouthfeel. Super drinkable at 7.7% and a fantastic stout from Alabama!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for West River Pale Ale. 39 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to L.A.I.P.As. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Aurora. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lucky 13 Red Ale. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pocket Watch. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap