Pours a hazy, golden orange color. One finger of off-white, creamy head. Fresh aroma with lots of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is hoppy and juicy, with flavors that match the nose. Mango, pineapple, tangerine, lemon, and berry. Flaky malts with soft, doughy bread flavors. Mouthfeel is juicy and delicate, with lots of hoppy fruit flavors, especially mango. Light carbonation with a medium body. Mild bitterness, with a super smooth, nectarous finish. Overall a very good NE-style hazy IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer listened to Stone, Cold. 37 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sam Adams Boston Lager. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Landline. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hidden Grotto. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Juice Press. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity