Pours a hazy, golden orange color. One finger of off-white, creamy head. Fresh aroma with lots of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is hoppy and juicy, with flavors that match the nose. Mango, pineapple, tangerine, lemon, and berry. Flaky malts with soft, doughy bread flavors. Mouthfeel is juicy and delicate, with lots of hoppy fruit flavors, especially mango. Light carbonation with a medium body. Mild bitterness, with a super smooth, nectarous finish. Overall a very good NE-style hazy IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 10 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity