Pours a hazy, golden orange color. One finger of off-white, creamy head. Fresh aroma with lots of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is hoppy and juicy, with flavors that match the nose. Mango, pineapple, tangerine, lemon, and berry. Flaky malts with soft, doughy bread flavors. Mouthfeel is juicy and delicate, with lots of hoppy fruit flavors, especially mango. Light carbonation with a medium body. Mild bitterness, with a super smooth, nectarous finish. Overall a very good NE-style hazy IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Senor Saison. 48 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Happy Hops. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Infinite Void Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Booming Rollers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity