Dankosaurus IPA pours a very cloudy, golden orange color. Thick, white, bubbly head. Aroma is fittingly dank, with plenty of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is juicy and fruity. The citrus carries into the taste, but most of the tropical fruit from the aroma seems to be replaced by peach and melon flavors. But mango and resinous pine make an appearance. Malts play a supporting role. Slight bitterness from the hops, with a mouthfeel that is tangy and juicy. Slick mouthcoating. This is a really well done IPA from Texas.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 8 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity