Dankosaurus IPA pours a very cloudy, golden orange color. Thick, white, bubbly head. Aroma is fittingly dank, with plenty of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is juicy and fruity. The citrus carries into the taste, but most of the tropical fruit from the aroma seems to be replaced by peach and melon flavors. But mango and resinous pine make an appearance. Malts play a supporting role. Slight bitterness from the hops, with a mouthfeel that is tangy and juicy. Slick mouthcoating. This is a really well done IPA from Texas.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 28 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity