This beer attempts to emulate a style of beer from medieval England. It has a ruby red color with a thin wispy head. The smell is that of blueberries, cotton candy sweetness, and some earthiness as well. The taste mixes herbal and peaty malts with berries that are slightly tart. There are also some oats, biscuits, and smoky cedar flavors as well. This beer has so much going on it's a little overwhelming, so be prepared!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 37 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 805. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity