Terra Incognita pours a medium to dark brown, and is slightly cloudy with a yellow jewel. Aroma is a strong smell of prunes with roasty malt hints and an ever so slightly cinnamon raisin bread smell. It is mildly syrupy with an up front sweetness that turns to a pruny dryness. There is a hint of earthy malt and an almost undetectable sourness that flies under the radar but balances the sweet nicely. This is a solid collaboration between Boulevard and Sierra Nevada, with both breweries strengths playing together well - Boulevard's sophisticated and polished flavors with Sierra Nevada's universal appeal.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 52 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity