Terra Incognita pours a medium to dark brown, and is slightly cloudy with a yellow jewel. Aroma is a strong smell of prunes with roasty malt hints and an ever so slightly cinnamon raisin bread smell. It is mildly syrupy with an up front sweetness that turns to a pruny dryness. There is a hint of earthy malt and an almost undetectable sourness that flies under the radar but balances the sweet nicely. This is a solid collaboration between Boulevard and Sierra Nevada, with both breweries strengths playing together well - Boulevard's sophisticated and polished flavors with Sierra Nevada's universal appeal.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 2 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 52 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity