Terra Incognita pours a medium to dark brown, and is slightly cloudy with a yellow jewel. Aroma is a strong smell of prunes with roasty malt hints and an ever so slightly cinnamon raisin bread smell. It is mildly syrupy with an up front sweetness that turns to a pruny dryness. There is a hint of earthy malt and an almost undetectable sourness that flies under the radar but balances the sweet nicely. This is a solid collaboration between Boulevard and Sierra Nevada, with both breweries strengths playing together well - Boulevard's sophisticated and polished flavors with Sierra Nevada's universal appeal.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 39 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Equinox Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Love and the Death of Damnation IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity