Color is clear and golden with one finger of white, foamy head. Fantastic smell that is hoppy and inviting. Aromas of citrus and pine. Lots of resin and dankness in the taste, along with that same citrus and pine. But there's something else like onion and garlic, and it's somewhat herbaceous. Citra, Mosaic, and Simcoe are used in this beer and all contribute to the fantastic flavor. Moderate carbonation and medium body. Super smooth and balanced with mild bitterness. Overall a phenomenal IPA from Alpine!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Salmon-Fly commented on beer Night Swim Porter. 2 minutes ago
- plarson listened to Stouterday Night Live. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for FV 13. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Boo Koo IPA. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exemption (Peach Brandy Barrel). 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for BORIS The Crusher Reserve. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Founders CBS (Canadian Breakfast Stout) 2017. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity