Color is clear and golden with one finger of white, foamy head. Fantastic smell that is hoppy and inviting. Aromas of citrus and pine. Lots of resin and dankness in the taste, along with that same citrus and pine. But there's something else like onion and garlic, and it's somewhat herbaceous. Citra, Mosaic, and Simcoe are used in this beer and all contribute to the fantastic flavor. Moderate carbonation and medium body. Super smooth and balanced with mild bitterness. Overall a phenomenal IPA from Alpine!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 32 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Perpetual Haze. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Samuel Adams Honey Queen. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Stars Align. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Zonker Stout. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Stouting Match. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity