Color is clear and golden with one finger of white, foamy head. Fantastic smell that is hoppy and inviting. Aromas of citrus and pine. Lots of resin and dankness in the taste, along with that same citrus and pine. But there's something else like onion and garlic, and it's somewhat herbaceous. Citra, Mosaic, and Simcoe are used in this beer and all contribute to the fantastic flavor. Moderate carbonation and medium body. Super smooth and balanced with mild bitterness. Overall a phenomenal IPA from Alpine!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 35 minutes ago
- lposada listened to DIPA Thoughts. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for M-43. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other added a rating for Panther. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Pyramid Hefeweizen. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 7 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Three Philosophers (2015). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity