Color is clear and golden with one finger of white, foamy head. Fantastic smell that is hoppy and inviting. Aromas of citrus and pine. Lots of resin and dankness in the taste, along with that same citrus and pine. But there's something else like onion and garlic, and it's somewhat herbaceous. Citra, Mosaic, and Simcoe are used in this beer and all contribute to the fantastic flavor. Moderate carbonation and medium body. Super smooth and balanced with mild bitterness. Overall a phenomenal IPA from Alpine!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to IPAs East and West. 16 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for 300. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Citra High. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Swami's IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hoss. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Old Scallywag - Oak Brandy Barrel Aged (2015). 6 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity