Sorry Not Sorry IPA is an orangish copper color with medium carbonation and a light head. The aroma is that of fresh tropical hops with some peach and a little maple syrup coming though. On the taste, this is one of the more tropical fruit-forward IPAs that Stone has released. The peach flavor is woven into the fabric of this beer, so that it's present but doesn't draw attention to itself. This moves aware from the super bitter IPAs that Stone is known for and features more tropical melon characteristics with hints of cantaloupe, passion fruit and guava. We're not sorry we got to try this.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 39 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Source Series Apis. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to Get Back to Wort!. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to On the Boulevard. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Saison Brett. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Montucky Cold Snack. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity