Sam Adams Octoberfest
Sam Adam's Octoberfest beer is an orangish-red color with a fluffy cream-colored head. In 2015, ours was lightly carbonated which seems to contrast with how it presented in previous years. This has a sweet bread malt base with some candy sweetness on the aftertaste. The mouthfeel has a syrupy thickness, more so than other beers of this style. In the aftertaste you get roasted malts flavors and it leaves you with a touch of spiciness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Playification. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 7 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity