Sam Adams Octoberfest
Sam Adam's Octoberfest beer is an orangish-red color with a fluffy cream-colored head. In 2015, ours was lightly carbonated which seems to contrast with how it presented in previous years. This has a sweet bread malt base with some candy sweetness on the aftertaste. The mouthfeel has a syrupy thickness, more so than other beers of this style. In the aftertaste you get roasted malts flavors and it leaves you with a touch of spiciness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lemon Drip. 2 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lolita (2015). 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Le Jus. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Choklat. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Zaftig Wee Heavy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity