Sam Adams Octoberfest
The Samuel Adams Octoberfest beer pours a reddish, medium to dark amber color that is very clear with one half finger of khaki colored head. Aroma has dark caramel and roasted malt. Taste is hearty with lots of marzen flavors, including a sweet bread malt base with brown sugar sweetness on the aftertaste. The mouthfeel is slightly syrupy, with medium carbonation. Feels more like a late fall or winter beer, with the signature Sam Adams malt backbone. Overall this is a solid beer, and one that we can picture ourselves enjoying in a pub on a cool autumn or winter evening.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Smithwick's Red Ale. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Azacca IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for American Beauty. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Bitter Oats. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Whirlpool. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Avalon. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity