Sam Adams Octoberfest
Sam Adam's Octoberfest beer is an orangish-red color with a fluffy cream-colored head. In 2015, ours was lightly carbonated which seems to contrast with how it presented in previous years. This has a sweet bread malt base with some candy sweetness on the aftertaste. The mouthfeel has a syrupy thickness, more so than other beers of this style. In the aftertaste you get roasted malts flavors and it leaves you with a touch of spiciness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Winter is Here. 26 minutes ago
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 36 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity