Amazingly, this looks and tastes just like root beer. On the pour, it's a dark brown color with absolutely no head. Just like a soda, you'll find a fizzy, bubbly carbonation right off the bat. And there is almost no alcohol presence, yet this comes in at 5.9% ABV. As far as beer goes, this is definitely different. There are some spices on the initial taste, but sweetness on the finish, just like a classic root beer. If you like root beer, you'll really like this.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 27 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Filbert. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity