Amazingly, this looks and tastes just like root beer. On the pour, it's a dark brown color with absolutely no head. Just like a soda, you'll find a fizzy, bubbly carbonation right off the bat. And there is almost no alcohol presence, yet this comes in at 5.9% ABV. As far as beer goes, this is definitely different. There are some spices on the initial taste, but sweetness on the finish, just like a classic root beer. If you like root beer, you'll really like this.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Montucky Cold Snack. 45 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calf. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for No Chill. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Shuttle Bunny (8th Anniversary) Double White IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Quaff On! Quaff IPA. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Sour Power Hour. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 7 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Kushetka Imperial Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity