The first beer we've encountered brewed with pecans, Southern Pecan pours a light body with very low carbonation. Its color and aroma lead you to believe it'll live up to its brown ale claims, but the taste ends up being less full than you would expect. It has a subtle nuttiness and ever so slight maltiness but there's really not a whole lot to this beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to IPAs East and West. 12 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Just Vanilla - Cuvee. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Leo v. Ursus - Doublus. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity