The first beer we've encountered brewed with pecans, Southern Pecan pours a light body with very low carbonation. Its color and aroma lead you to believe it'll live up to its brown ale claims, but the taste ends up being less full than you would expect. It has a subtle nuttiness and ever so slight maltiness but there's really not a whole lot to this beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to On the Boulevard. 44 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Consecration. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Some Pumpkins. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Christmas Show 2018. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Whale Bay. 6 hours ago
- plarson listened to No Pumpkins Here. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity