Fat Jack immediately hits you with an overwhelming pumpkin pie smell, as if the pie had just come out of the oven. It has a reddish-copper color with a small amount of light-colored head. On the flavor there is a dark caramel marzen malt base with a little bit of pumpkin flavor layered on top. In the next phase, the pumpkin pie spices kick in with some nutmeg, clove and coriander. In the aftertaste there is a little bit of candy sugar that beautifully masks the 8.5% alcohol. This is one of the best darker examples of a pumpkin style beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 24 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity