Fat Jack immediately hits you with an overwhelming pumpkin pie smell, as if the pie had just come out of the oven. It has a reddish-copper color with a small amount of light-colored head. On the flavor there is a dark caramel marzen malt base with a little bit of pumpkin flavor layered on top. In the next phase, the pumpkin pie spices kick in with some nutmeg, clove and coriander. In the aftertaste there is a little bit of candy sugar that beautifully masks the 8.5% alcohol. This is one of the best darker examples of a pumpkin style beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Unfiltered Sculpin. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to It's a Trappist!. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Sister. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 5 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 7 hours ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity