Fat Jack immediately hits you with an overwhelming pumpkin pie smell, as if the pie had just come out of the oven. It has a reddish-copper color with a small amount of light-colored head. On the flavor there is a dark caramel marzen malt base with a little bit of pumpkin flavor layered on top. In the next phase, the pumpkin pie spices kick in with some nutmeg, clove and coriander. In the aftertaste there is a little bit of candy sugar that beautifully masks the 8.5% alcohol. This is one of the best darker examples of a pumpkin style beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 52 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity