Color is medium to dark brown with a fairly thin, tan head with little retention and lacing. Aroma of raspberry puree and chocolate. Taste is rich and decadent. Massive raspberry flavors, paired with lesser amounts of dark chocolate, coffee, and vanilla. Roasted malts are the backbone, but there's a chili pepper spice that hits you in the back of the throat. And there's also a dessert-like sweetness, like the sweet raspberry sauce that might be served over cheesecake or souffle. Medium body and nicely carbonated, appropriate for the style. Mouthfeel is velvety and smooth. High quality and enjoyable, this is a complex beer with a lot of really good things going on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 and 1 other added a rating for Fat Tire. 15 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Cashmere Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to On the Boulevard. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Consecration. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Some Pumpkins. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 5 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Christmas Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity