Color is medium to dark brown with a fairly thin, tan head with little retention and lacing. Aroma of raspberry puree and chocolate. Taste is rich and decadent. Massive raspberry flavors, paired with lesser amounts of dark chocolate, coffee, and vanilla. Roasted malts are the backbone, but there's a chili pepper spice that hits you in the back of the throat. And there's also a dessert-like sweetness, like the sweet raspberry sauce that might be served over cheesecake or souffle. Medium body and nicely carbonated, appropriate for the style. Mouthfeel is velvety and smooth. High quality and enjoyable, this is a complex beer with a lot of really good things going on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 17 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity