Hazy, golden color with sudsy off-white head and sticky lacing left all over the glass. Aroma is fruity with lemon and orange. Taste is juicy and very hop forward. No malt presence, but we're sure there's some there to support these hops. Orange and tangerine citrus at first, leading to a grapefruit pith on the back end that is slightly bitter. But the bitterness is muted, with just a bit of acidity from the citrus. Light bodied with low to medium carbonation. A classic from the Northeast, this beer helped put the NE-style IPA on the map!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to It's a Trappist!. 2 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Sister. 58 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Fresh Out the Oven v6. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Looking Out For You. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity