Hazy, golden color with sudsy off-white head and sticky lacing left all over the glass. Aroma is fruity with lemon and orange. Taste is juicy and very hop forward. No malt presence, but we're sure there's some there to support these hops. Orange and tangerine citrus at first, leading to a grapefruit pith on the back end that is slightly bitter. But the bitterness is muted, with just a bit of acidity from the citrus. Light bodied with low to medium carbonation. A classic from the Northeast, this beer helped put the NE-style IPA on the map!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Cougar. 15 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Panther. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Otra Vez. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to IPAs East and West. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Another One. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity