Hazy, golden color with sudsy off-white head and sticky lacing left all over the glass. Aroma is fruity with lemon and orange. Taste is juicy and very hop forward. No malt presence, but we're sure there's some there to support these hops. Orange and tangerine citrus at first, leading to a grapefruit pith on the back end that is slightly bitter. But the bitterness is muted, with just a bit of acidity from the citrus. Light bodied with low to medium carbonation. A classic from the Northeast, this beer helped put the NE-style IPA on the map!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 7 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 48 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity