If you're looking for a good American crack at the Belgian Style, New World is one you should try. It pours a slightly hazy, nice amberish orange with thick, white head. Little champagne-like bubbles navigate their way to the surface. The aroma is your standard issue Belgian - bready and yeasty, fruity notes, and some spice. Up front and immediately, it's sweet. But the alcohol cuts through and delivers some wonderful spicy nutmeg and coriander, some fruity mango and slight citrus and the ubiquitous Belgian biscuit yeast. It's a little boozy and syrupy but it works to deliver the flavors to your palate nicely.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 39 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to IPAs East and West. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Just Vanilla - Cuvee. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity