If you're looking for a good American crack at the Belgian Style, New World is one you should try. It pours a slightly hazy, nice amberish orange with thick, white head. Little champagne-like bubbles navigate their way to the surface. The aroma is your standard issue Belgian - bready and yeasty, fruity notes, and some spice. Up front and immediately, it's sweet. But the alcohol cuts through and delivers some wonderful spicy nutmeg and coriander, some fruity mango and slight citrus and the ubiquitous Belgian biscuit yeast. It's a little boozy and syrupy but it works to deliver the flavors to your palate nicely.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Schlafly Oatmeal Stout. 21 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Stone, Cold. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sam Adams Boston Lager. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Landline. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hidden Grotto. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Juice Press. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity