One of the classic Munich beers that would normally be served at Oktoberfest, the Paulaner Oktoberfest Märzen has been brewed since 1634! It pours a brownish, copper color that is very clear. We get a half of a finger of off-white, foamy head that thins quickly. Pleasant, inviting aroma of malts but also a touch of hops. The taste has dark caramel malt with doughy, warm dark bread flavors. A bit of sweetness balances with a light hop profile. This is a very traditional, high quality representation of the Märzen style and always one to try during this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 4 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for For British Eyes Only. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for AleWerks Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- IPAman and 1 other listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Oktoberfestivus. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Branches. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Anchor Summer Wheat. 6 hours ago
- lposada listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity