Mai Tai PA pours a mostly clear, golden color with two fingers of white, soapy head. Aroma is hoppy with a West Coast-style coming through. On the taste, we find lots of hops with citrus, berry, and tropical fruit. Biscuity malts, with dry carbonation and a medium body. Light but accumulating bitterness, and a mouthfeel that is smooth and dangerously drinkable. This is an excellent beer. Not what we expected as we don’t pick up on any Mai Tai characteristics, nor is this what we envision when a beer is labeled as a Tropical IPA. This is more of a West Coast–style IPA and one that we would seek out again!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for For British Eyes Only. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for AleWerks Pumpkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- IPAman and 1 other listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Oktoberfestivus. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Branches. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Anchor Summer Wheat. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity