This is Sam Adam's first attempt at creating a West Coast-style IPA. It has an incredible hop aroma but doesn't go too crazy with the hops on the taste. This makes for a very drinkable IPA but it is more on the reserved side for West Coast-style IPAs, even though you do get the West Coast hop flavors. Rebel could be considered a gateway beer for those who aren't used to the hop intensity of beers from the left coast.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Stalk. 52 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Outside Denali IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Xocoveza. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 7 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Once Upon a Time in Blenheim. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity