This is Sam Adam's first attempt at creating a West Coast-style IPA. It has an incredible hop aroma but doesn't go too crazy with the hops on the taste. This makes for a very drinkable IPA but it is more on the reserved side for West Coast-style IPAs, even though you do get the West Coast hop flavors. Rebel could be considered a gateway beer for those who aren't used to the hop intensity of beers from the left coast.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 24 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity