Pours a golden amber color, somewhat hazy and non-transparent. Thick white head with a bubbly structure that is long lasting. Pleasant hop aroma, especially for a Pale Ale. On the taste, we get a really nice balance of flavors. Starting with a graham cracker-like maltiness, including a touch of caramel sweetness. Then we get juicy hop flavors of mango, papaya, lemon, and peach. Carbonation is light with a mouthfeel that is smooth and slick. On the finish, we get a touch of spice, for a nice bite. Overall a really tasty Pale Ale from Sacramento.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 5 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Karate Chimp. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Summer Beers 2022. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hexagenia IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for To The Trees. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity