Racer 5 IPA
Racer 5 is one of the long-established IPAs that really helped get us into craft beer. It is dark and smoky in flavor with a little bitterness in the aftertaste. It is not particularly hoppy but has a pretty well balanced flavor. It's now a staple in the IPA world, and definitely worth checking out if you haven't had it yet.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 53 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity