Racer 5 IPA
Racer 5 is one of the long-established IPAs that really helped get us into craft beer. It is dark and smoky in flavor with a little bitterness in the aftertaste. It is not particularly hoppy but has a pretty well balanced flavor. It's now a staple in the IPA world, and definitely worth checking out if you haven't had it yet.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to Back to the Brews. 43 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Bourbon Barrel Aged Coconut Stout. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Morning Star. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to San Diego Part 1. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 and 1 other added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Sactown Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity