Racer 5 IPA
Racer 5 is one of the long-established IPAs that really helped get us into craft beer. It is dark and smoky in flavor with a little bitterness in the aftertaste. It is not particularly hoppy but has a pretty well balanced flavor. It's now a staple in the IPA world, and definitely worth checking out if you haven't had it yet.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for 3 Best Friends Coffee Vanilla Lager. 59 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Firestone Velvet Mocha Merlin. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Heady Topper. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 7 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hennepin. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity