Racer 5 IPA
Racer 5 is one of the long-established IPAs that really helped get us into craft beer. It is dark and smoky in flavor with a little bitterness in the aftertaste. It is not particularly hoppy but has a pretty well balanced flavor. It's now a staple in the IPA world, and definitely worth checking out if you haven't had it yet.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 7 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Avant Garde. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Blueberry Trainwreck. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Pelican. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Davy Brown Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity