Big Bear Black Stout is aptly named, pouring nearly jet black with a half finger tan head. It smells amazing with notes of dark roasted malt, a little molasses, and an earthiness that's inviting. It's heavy bodied and has good carbonation, but has a balanced acidity. Sometimes it's nice to have a plain old non-flavored stout and this one delivers. It has some depth with dark malts, bittersweet grain, slight vanilla, and a bit of astringent alcohol that is a nice finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pterodactyl. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity