Big Bear Black Stout is aptly named, pouring nearly jet black with a half finger tan head. It smells amazing with notes of dark roasted malt, a little molasses, and an earthiness that's inviting. It's heavy bodied and has good carbonation, but has a balanced acidity. Sometimes it's nice to have a plain old non-flavored stout and this one delivers. It has some depth with dark malts, bittersweet grain, slight vanilla, and a bit of astringent alcohol that is a nice finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 53 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity