The Millwright Oatmeal Stout pours a dark coca-cola color with a dark khaki-colored head. This beer smells great with a toasted honey oat aroma mixed with a little coffee, caramel and root beer. At 5.3% this is lighter in ABV and mouthfeel than a lot of stouts, but it does not lack in flavor. Flavors consist of roasted dark oats with caramel malts adding sweetness, and chocolate and coffee adding bitterness. Neither the sweetness nor the bitterness overwhelm and a good balance is struck.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 7 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 51 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity