Rogue Cold Brew IPA pours a dark amber color with two fingers of light cream colored head. Mocha and caramel dominate the aroma. The flavor has a toasted malt base with, not surprisingly, a lot of cold brew coffee. The coffee bitterness transitions into the ever slightest amount of caramel sweetness in the aftertaste. Hints of brown sugar and molasses round out the taste. If you like coffee and you like beer, then you can't go wrong with this brew.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 58 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Ponto S.I.P.A. (Sessionable India Pale Ale). 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hayburner. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Azacca IPA. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gaffel Kolsch. 7 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity