Pours a maple, mahogany color with an attractive glow to it. Before the first sip, you'll nice an aroma of cherry, oak, and yeast. Similar notes of fig, caramel, and oak create complexity and you can definitely taste the barrel-aging effects. The spices are subtle, it's more fruit forward with a semi-sweet finish. This is a well crafted beer from Angel City and one that could compete in the barleyine arena.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 10 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Red, White, and Peach. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity