Pours a maple, mahogany color with an attractive glow to it. Before the first sip, you'll nice an aroma of cherry, oak, and yeast. Similar notes of fig, caramel, and oak create complexity and you can definitely taste the barrel-aging effects. The spices are subtle, it's more fruit forward with a semi-sweet finish. This is a well crafted beer from Angel City and one that could compete in the barleyine arena.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 14 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 51 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 2 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout California Edition. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity