Brilliant clarity, golden straw color with lots of ascending carbonation bubbles. Thick, white, foamy head with a dry, fruity aroma. On the taste, we get an initial taste of doughy pilsner malt that is pretty sweet. A bit of fruit, maybe pear or green apple. The hops are herbal and grassy with a pleasant bitterness. Dry, smooth mouthfeel with a refreshing finish. Fairly high ABV for a Kölsch, and definitely on the sweeter side for this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 39 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity