Pours a deep gold color with a sizeable, off-white, creamy head. Color is noticeably cloudy for a West Coast style IPA. Dank aroma of tropical fruit and sweet malt. Taste is really hoppy upfront, with mango, papaya, passion fruit, and even pineapple. Some tangerine and grapefruit as well. Nice malt presence, with graham cracker and caramel malt flavors, and an increasing sweetness on the back end. The finish also has some citrus bitterness. Lots of coating in the mouthfeel. Not exactly West Coast in style, nevertheless, it's an enjoyable beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Pale to the King. 13 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Braaaiins!. 48 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sorry Not Sorry IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Gotta Pay the Pils. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Squall IPA. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Asterisk. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity