Pours a deep gold color with a sizeable, off-white, creamy head. Color is noticeably cloudy for a West Coast style IPA. Dank aroma of tropical fruit and sweet malt. Taste is really hoppy upfront, with mango, papaya, passion fruit, and even pineapple. Some tangerine and grapefruit as well. Nice malt presence, with graham cracker and caramel malt flavors, and an increasing sweetness on the back end. The finish also has some citrus bitterness. Lots of coating in the mouthfeel. Not exactly West Coast in style, nevertheless, it's an enjoyable beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Speed of Sound. 8 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Le Merle. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Not Your BRO, DAWG. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Hard Body Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for PranQster. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Panther. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity