Pours a deep gold color with a sizeable, off-white, creamy head. Color is noticeably cloudy for a West Coast style IPA. Dank aroma of tropical fruit and sweet malt. Taste is really hoppy upfront, with mango, papaya, passion fruit, and even pineapple. Some tangerine and grapefruit as well. Nice malt presence, with graham cracker and caramel malt flavors, and an increasing sweetness on the back end. The finish also has some citrus bitterness. Lots of coating in the mouthfeel. Not exactly West Coast in style, nevertheless, it's an enjoyable beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 57 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfestivus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Davy Brown Ale
Champs de Fraises