Pours a deep gold color with a sizeable, off-white, creamy head. Color is noticeably cloudy for a West Coast style IPA. Dank aroma of tropical fruit and sweet malt. Taste is really hoppy upfront, with mango, papaya, passion fruit, and even pineapple. Some tangerine and grapefruit as well. Nice malt presence, with graham cracker and caramel malt flavors, and an increasing sweetness on the back end. The finish also has some citrus bitterness. Lots of coating in the mouthfeel. Not exactly West Coast in style, nevertheless, it's an enjoyable beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for S1nist0r Black Ale. 51 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Windows Up. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 3 hours ago
- Tattoosday added a rating for Chonk Sundae Sour (Tropical Berry Blast). 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Adam. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Trust and Believe. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity